Component security advisory coverage
Sidr integration for Drupal. This module allows the admin to create "trigger" blocks which when clicked, use the Sidr libraries to slide in / slide out a specified target element. This is very useful for implementing responsive menus. All you have to do is create one or more dedicated regions in your theme, say, mobile_menu and then configure a sidr trigger block to toggle it.
- Download sidr 2.2.1 libraries.
- Copy the dist directory of the download in your Drupal install such that jquery.sidr.js is located in DRUPAL_ROOT/libraries/sidr/jquery.sidr.js.
- Install and enable this module on your Drupal site.
- From the admin/structure/block page in your Drupal site, click on the Place block button for the region in which you want to place the trigger for your sidr. This trigger will open / close your sidr. Configure the block as per your needs and save your changes.
- The sidr trigger should be visible on your site and if you click on the trigger, you should see a sidr menu sliding out as per your configuration.