Component security advisory coverage
Why not Browserclass?
Do you like Browserclass module as I do? So you know that changing of browser window size not changes classes that applied to Body tag. It happens because Browserclass module logic is based on User-agent and works totally in backend.
Breakpoints class module can add and remove classes to body tag just on window resize and matching/unmatching of breakpoints.
- One place for
@mediaqueries. Because breakpoints module configuration stored in backend - it can be single place where you will add breakpoints to your site. All breakpoints easily can be exported to Features.
- Responsive theming based on body classes instead of hardcoding
@mediaqueries in styles and moving them to backend side.
@mediaqueries are avaliable in
- Breakpoints module
- Enquire.js library.*
- (optional) Respond.js library* for better support of IE.
- Enable Breakpoints class module
- Download Enquire.js library to
- (optional) Download matchMedia.js library to
/sites/all/libraries/matchMedia.js/folder for better IE compatibility.
- Add some breakpoints with Breakpoints module
- Enjoy your classes!
Also libraries can be added using library_pack module.
- Allows to add classes to body tag based on Breakpoints module configuration for specific themes.
- Allows to setup classes prefix in module settings. It might be helpful if you have some conflicts with breakpoints and already existing body classes.